General Conditions of Sale
General terms and conditions of sale
• The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of the Village, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when booking online.
• Yelloh! Village Les Baleares Son Bou is not bound by bookings unless has accepted them and is free to accept or refuse bookings, depending on availability. Yelloh! Village Les Baleares Son Bou offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation has been specially designed for this purpose. Yelloh! Village Les Baleares Son Bou reserves the right to refuse any booking that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
• Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the Village.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, van , caravan or camper van for one or two people, access to the toilet blocks and to the residential facilities.
• The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package ranges from 2 to 6 places, depending on the type of accommodation and the camping.
• Yelloh! Village campsites reserves the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families whose number exceeds the capacity of the accommodation rented.
• All bookings made for more than 4 accommodation units by one person or made by different people who know each other and for the same holiday dates at the same Yelloh! Village, are deemed to be group bookings.
• Accommodation appearing on the commercial Yelloh! Village website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
• For all group booking requests, you must contact us by telephone, email or via the Contact Us section. The Yelloh! Village les Baleares Son Bou reserves the right to examine booking requests before accepting or declining them.
PRICES AND TOURIST TAX
• Prices shown are effective for the incated season. They correspond to one night and are quoted in euros, including VAT.
• The tourist tax varies according to the local council. See prices section.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
• For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit of 25% of the total price of the facilities booked must be paid to the Village at the time of booking. The balance must be paid to the Village no later than 30 days before the start of a holiday.
• For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking with the Village.
• If the advance payment is not made at the time of booking or the rest of the amount is not paid no later than 30 days before the start of the stay by the client, the campsite reserves the right to cancel the reservation. and re-offer the accommodation for rent.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS
1.Changing your booking
Customers may request that their stays are altered (dates, accommodation type) by writing to the campsite (by post or email), subject to vailability and options. Postponements to the next season will not be permitted. If no hanges are made, customers must arrive for their stay in accordance with the original booking conditions, or cancel their stay in line with the conditions of their cancellation insurance.
• Requests to extend stays will be put into effect subject to availability and to applicable prices.
• Requests to reduce stays are viewed as partial cancellations and will be subject to stipulations regarding cancelling and curtailing stays.
2.except by force majeure.
In case of interrupted or shortened stay due to one of the following reasons:
• Closure of borders by administrative decision
• Administrative closure of the campsite
• Limitation of movements by administrative decision to a number of kilometers that does not allow access to the campsite.
The campsite will proceed to issue a voucher for the amount corresponding to the nights not consumed that will be valid for one year.
3. Cancellation by Yelloh! Village
In the event of cancellation by Yelloh! Village, except in the case of force majeure, the stay will be refunded in full. This cancellation shall not however incur the payment of damages and interest.
4. Cancellation due to camper
In case of cancellation caused by the camper, except in cases of force majeure, the cancellation and refund conditions will be the following:
• Cancellation up to 30 (thirty) days before the start of the stay: The campsite will keep the advance of 15% of the amount of the stay as cancellation fees. The amounts paid will be refunded less the amount of the advance. If the payment has been made in part or in full with a voucher of a value greater than the advance: the campsite will keep the advance of 15% of the amount of the stay as cancellation fees. A new non-refundable voucher valid for 1 year, usable at the campsite where the stay was cancelled, will be issued for the amount of the initial voucher, after deduction of the 15% advance payment. The remaining amounts disbursed other than the bonus will be refunded.
• Cancellation within 30 (thirty) days before your arrival: The campsite will keep all the amounts paid.
• In case of cancellation by the camper when the cancellation insurance has been contracted. The insurance will cover the amounts paid according to the general cancellation conditions. If the reason is not covered or if the claim is rejected by the insurance, the General Conditions of Sale will apply and the cost of the cancellation insurance will be deducted from the amounts paid in case of cancellation.
Any request for cancellation must be communicated in writing. Cancellations communicated by telephone will not be considered. Any cancellation implies the termination of the reservation and the campsite reserves the right to offer the accommodation for rent again.
• If the government of the country of the campsite requires the presentation of a "health passport" or supporting document on the dates of the reserved stay, all affected participants of the stay will be obliged to have it.
.• On the day of arrival at YV Les Baleares Son Bou, the official check-in takes place from 5:00 p.m. for accommodation and 10:00 a.m. the pitch.
2. During your stay
The campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.). The village shall in no event be held liable in case of an incident involving campers’ civil liability.
All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
• Plot: on the day of departure indicated in the contract, the plot must be left free and clean before 10:00 a.m. in the morning and you must deliver the access card to the reception.
• Accommodation: on the day of departure indicated in the contract, the accommodation must be vacated before 10:00 a.m. in the morning and must be delivered in a perfect state of cleanliness, the inventory can be verified, and all broken or damaged objects will be the responsibility of the camper, as well as the repair of the infrastructure, if necessary.
• In the event that at the time of departure the accommodation had not been cleaned, a minimum cleaning supplement of €95, including VAT, will be requested.
• In case of leaving after hours, an additional day may be invoiced according to the current price of the night.
IMAGE REPRODUCTION RIGHTS
By signing the entry register or accepting the conditions of sale, according to article 18.1 of the Spanish Constitution, you are giving permission to YV Les Baleares-camping Son Bou and to the representatives of the photographic, video and recording media of you and/or your companions and use said material in any form of promotion or communication to fulfill the purposes of the establishment.
Claims regarding non-compliance of services with binding commitments may be submitted by post or email to the Yelloh! Village Les Baleares Son Bou.
In the event of a dispute with one of the establishments in our group, you may contact us in the following way:
- Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the village concerned.
Send a copy of this letter to customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to YELLOH! VILLAGE - BP 68 - 7 chemin du môle - 30220 AIGUES MORTES – FRANCE .
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the Medicys mediation centre after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.medicys.fr, or by post to: Medicys - 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F-75009 PARIS.
YELLOH! VILLAGE LES BALEARES SON BOU RESPONSIBILITY
CAMPING SON BOU (TURISJOVEN) treats your personal data for the purpose of managing the commercial relationship and will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. Your data will be communicated to the YELLOH VILLAGE campsite chain in order to offer you information about other campsites in the group. They will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether TURISJOVEN, S.L is processing your personal data and you have the right to access, rectify, limit processing or request its portability or deletion when the data is no longer necessary. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish data protection agency. In any case, the provisions of the GDPR will apply.