This guide presents the solutions that we have implemented, facing the current health situation, so that you can fully enjoy your holidays, without stress, while preserving your safety and that of our employees. All of these precautions will only make sense if each of us demonstrates self-discipline. However, in Yelloh! Village Les Baleares- Camping Son Bou trust you and we know that we can count on your sense of respect for others to face this challenge. The elements contained in this guide constitute an update of the quality systems provided by the Icte (Institute of Spanish Tourism Quality) and supported by the Government of Spain and the Ministry of Health and Tourism.
- Use disinfectants (hydroalcohol gel) or wash your hands with soap before entering a collective place or when using collective equipment.
- At the entrance of any place there will be a hydroalcoholic gel available to customers.
- Cough, sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue and throw it away.
- Respect the distance of 1.5m everywhere and the direction of pedestrian traffic when it’s available.
- The use of the mask will be governed according The Balearic Govenment regulations in force at the time of your stay.
- The supermarket will have masks for sale, for those customers who require it.
- We remind you that you must comply with the current regulations of the Balearic government and guests will not be able to pass or stay on public roads or spaces after the curfew time, while it is in force.
If necessary, use the emergency number:
Day (+34) 971 37 27 27
Night (+34) 646 17 21 22
In case of suspected contagion to COVID-19 (respiratory difficulties, loss of taste or smell ...), you are invited to use the emergency telephone number to inform us and your care will be coordinated quickly.
- Please, upon arrival, park in the check-in area and not in front of the access barrier.
- Do not forget to check in online before arrival at the campsite, providing all your information via email or WhatsApp: (+34) 699 52 39 72
- Only one member per family will be allowed at the reception. Avoid entering with shopping bags, suitcases or beach items ...
- The documents that will be delivered to you will have been prepared more than 24 hours in advance.
- The keys and access cards have been previously disinfected before delivery.
- Please prioritize credit / debit card payment
- Whatever your arrival time, there will always be someone to greet you.
DURING YOUR STAY:
-Limit the trips to the reception, prioritize contact by WhatsApp (+34) 699 52 39 72 or by phone at (+34) 971 37 27 27 for any request (technical assistance, tourist information, booking of tracks, etc. )
-Tourist information: most of it is available in the Yelloh Village app.
-Updated information on the weather and public transport on the island can be found on the information panel located on the front wall of the reception.
- At the exit it is necessary to deposit the keys and the car card in the mailbox that you will find next to the entrance reception door before 10am. (you don’t need to enter)
- We will send you your invoice by email.
- We apply strict rules to treat the water in our pool to inactivate microorganisms, including viruses. Therefore, the water in our pool is completely disinfected and meets the quality standards of current legislation.
- The pool area is disinfected daily (2 times a day) with virucidal products approved by the Ministry of Health
- The number of sunbeds is adjusted to meet the distance targets required by the government.
- The sunbeds will be disinfected after the use of each client. We ask the client to place it in a vertical position after using it and notify the lifeguard for its subsequent disinfection.
- The bathroom supervisor / lifeguard is responsible for respecting the distance measures so that you can enjoy your holidays serenely.
- Whenever possible, book your table at (+34) 971 37 22 41
- You will be received mainly on our spacious terrace where the distance rules are easy to apply.
- You will also have the possibility to order take-aways and pick them up at the agreed time in the restaurant. Don't forget to try our paellas!
-The use of a mask is mandatory inside.
-The maximum number of people allowed inside is indicated at the entrance, please respect the capacity.
- The activities carried out in the mini club will be organized by retired groups of participants and by appointment. Registrations will be formalized by the mini club itself. These registrations are limited to one per half day and per child.
- All activities are outdoors. The equipment used for children, during the duration of the activity, is disinfected after use. The animation team takes care that the children do not exchange materials and wash their hands regularly.
- Other play areas are also organized for "parents and children" activities which must also be reserved in the mini club as well.
- Increased frequency and disinfection of the sports area.
- Group classes will be offered, outdoors. At the pool, stage ... For certain activities, you must bring your towel. A safety distance of 1.5 m will be established between participants.
- Sports tournaments will not be organized, but the sports grounds: tennis, paddle tennis, ping pong, volleyball, football, basketball, petanque are at your disposal.
- Tennis and paddle courts must be booked by sending a WhatsApp at: (+34) 699 52 39 72
- If you bring your own rackets the track will be free of charge, however, if you need to rent the rackets these will be provided at reception and are priced at € 3 / use
- Borrowed material will be disinfected every time it has been used by a client.
-Daily disinfection and increased cleaning of the children's area.
BARBECUE / SNACK
- Increased frequency and disinfection of the barbecue area and picnic area
- Tables located respecting the safety distance between clients.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency and improved cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- It will have hydroalcoholic gel in all the toilets of the sanitary blocks. And at the accesses to the block showers.
- We have condemned some elements that do not allow us to preserve social distancing (for example, sinks).
- We have implemented, when possible, a pedestrian traffic direction for the access and exit of the building.
- New Laundry: the use of the laundry works only with coins. You have the option to choose washing with or without detergent included.
- Although we are already taking great care of the hygiene and maintenance of our accomodations. This year, of course, we have adapted our cleaning procedures paying special attention, strengthening our teams in number and training.
- Systematic disinfection will be carried out, in particular, at all contact points and a disinfectant will be applied to cushions, curtains, mattresses, as well as to external equipment.
- The sheets and towels (present in some accommodations) are washed at more than 60 ° with detergent products (bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal), dried at 180 °C and bagged. This year, the beds will not be found prepared to avoid manipulating the textile and thus avoid possible infections
At the Departure:
- You must leave your accommodation no later than 10am.
- Before 10am. You must deposit the keys to your accommodation and the car card in the mailbox that you will find at the reception entrance door. Even if you plan to leave later, the card is automatically deactivated at 10am. Therefore it is important to return it together with the key of the accommodation.
- Do not forget to wash the dishes and empty the garbage by depositing it at the stipulated point for it - entrance parking to the campsite (this is not included in the cleaning fee and can be billed after the envoice)
- If you have used the provided bedding, you must put it in the supplied colored plastic bag: Pillowcases, towels, bath mat…
INFORMATION BEFORE TRAVELING TO BALEARIC ISLANDS
Consult the website www.ibsalut.es/es/viajar-a-baleares to be informed of the public health protection measures that include restrictions on the entry of passengers to the Balearic Islands
PCR / ANTIGEN TEST
We inform you that we have the Pcr / Antigen Test service from our own campsite. In case you need to have a test to be able to return to your place of origin, lazy to know and ask for an appointment at the reception. There we will inform you of prices and availability.
With the aim of continuing to be a safe and comfortable place for families, where you can enjoy a holidays naturally.
Yelloh Village Les Baleares Team - Camping Son Bou